50 facts about me.





Hey my cute owls,

I finally finished the makeover of my blog. I felt like it was time for a change. Time for more concept. For a cleaner design. For something different. I even changed my tumblr theme and I decided to do kind of instagram theme, too. You wonder why I did all these changes? I have to admit that I don't even know the reason, but I was so dissatisfied with everything, I was so unhappy with everything I did, that I needed kind of a restart. c: I spent a lot of time for thinking about a new concept and making the new design for everything, but I'm quite happy now. I even changed the name of my blog a bit, it was "Snowy Owl" before and now it's "Fukurō no Yuki." Both names have the same meaning, but I thought a Japanese name would fit much better, because I decided to stop posting random things that come into my mind and to focus on the things which make me the happiest at the moment: Anime and Japanese Fashion (including Cosplay for sure) & Food. I'm really looking forward and I have a lot of ideas for the future. I will also try to post at least once a week, so I will be much more active than before.

I thought a lot about my new first blogpost, what would be the best to start with. I've seen a lot of blogs doing the 50 facts about me Tag, for example Bentofox or Kanon's Sweet Wonderland (both really great blogs you should totally check them out), so I guess it's best to start with. It's a bit off topic but you get to know the person behind the owl a bit better. 

一  I may look like 15, but I'm actually 21 years old. 
二  I've just finished my studies in economics. 
三  I'm from a small town in the North of Germany. 
四  I started watching anime when I was in primary school, I guess at the age of eight. 
五  My first anime was Sailor Moon, that's when my obsession to magic began. Yay! ヽ( ・∀・)/
六  After that I've been always watching anime after school on TV (RTL II - for all German readers who can remember these glorious times.)
七  One Christmas Eve I got three DVD boxes of "Magister Negi Magi" and it got my favourite anime. Everyone of my friends had to watch it. And there was one friend who called me "Master" after watching (I will never forget, haha.)
八  When I was eight my favourite anime was DoReMi. I always wished to be a witch like them.  o(╥﹏╥)o
十  I've liked Digimon and Pokémon, but I have to admit that I liked Pokémon more than Digimon. (/_\)




 一  While my studies I didn't watch a lot of anime, there was like a pause for 2 years. 
二   Nevertheless the last year I found my passion for anime again. 
三   It's hard for me to name my favourite anime now, because there are so many great animes out there. 
四  I love animes where I can cry, because there are touching my heart. (The feeeels.)
五  My first cosplay was/is Karuta Roromiya from Inu x Boku SS. 
六  I guess Karuta perfectly fits to me, because she's always eating. 
七  I love food, eating and cooking. ヽ( ・∀・)/
八  I could eat sushi like every day, haha. 
九  It's hard for me not using a smiley at the end of every fact, because I love expressing emotions. 


十  I always was the best in class, but in my free time I'm often really stupid. 
 一  For this reason a friend once developed the theory that I sold my brain to school. 
二  When I'm with friends I'm always laughing (and I'm always laughing way too loud). 
三   I believe in fate and karma. 
   I love cats and I will totally get one when I fixed everything with my new apartment. 
五   I don't like texting, because I hate the fact to be always available and that a lot of people expect you to answer instantly even if you're not feeling like talking to anyone. 
六   I want to learn sewing so I can make my own clothes. 
七   I like maths.  L(・o・)」
八   I started to learn Japanese on my own, but I always stopped because I din't have enough time. But I want to start again, because I really love the sound of the language. 
九   I'm a really pessimistic person. 





十    I can play the piano. 
 一  I took singing lessons for about 10 years. 
二   Music means everything to me, because it's the best way for me to relax and to express my feelings. 
三  I hate making decisions, because making a decision means to refuse another possibility. 
四  My biggest wish is to inspire people. 
五  I hate spiders and I hate the fact that there's a really big spider in each great fantasy movie!
六  I can't remember names, it would be easier for me if everyone took a number instead of a name. 
七  If I like a song I listen to it for hours, or days, on repeat. 
八  I'm spending much too much money for clothes and my hair. 
九  I don't like sleeping, because in my eyes it's a waste of time, there are so many things I could do instead of sleeping. 


十  I'm most creative when I'm tired (and the most crazy.)
 Lisa Owl is my pen name, because my mom always used to call me "Owl." 
二  I'm fascinated by owls, they are so beautiful and mystical animals. 
三  My favourite season is spring, because it's not too hot and not too cold and everthing begins to blossom (especially the cherry trees <3).
四  I've always liked the GameCube best of all the game consoles I had. 
五  I'm always worrying too much. 
六  I've never played any Zelda Game on my own. My little sister always played and I just watched, because this was way more relaxing for me.  
七  I have way too many tights, I guess there are about 30 to 40 of them. 
八  I don't like wearing trousers, because I think they aren't really comfy. 
九  I'm a perfectionist, and I really hate it from time to time. 
十   I'm always messing up my whole wardorbe when I'm searching for clothes. 



I hope you had fun reading these facts, If you have any questions just comment below. See you soon. <3




1 Cute Owls:

 

About me.

About me.
KONNICHIWA, I'M LISA OWL. I'M AN INSTAGRAM AND ANIME OBSESSED 21 YEAR OLD GIRL LIVING IN THE NORTH OF GERMANY. WRITING ABOUT ANIME, JAPANESE FASHION & FOOD AND ALL THE THINGS WHICH COME TO MY MIND. HAVE A NICE STAY. <3

Contact

For reviews, collabs & other inquiries write to:
lisaowl94@gmail.com

Follow by Email

Followers

Bloglovin

Follow me with bloglovin.

Follow

Discount Codes ♡

Discount Codes ♡
Use my code "LisaOwl" to get 15% off.

.

.
Use my code "lisaowl" to get 5% off.