My Anime Watch List


Hey my cute owls,

as I promised, I will be more active on my blog now with a lot of ideas. After the 50 facts about me in my last post, you should probably know, that I'm quite obsessed with anime and that they've always been a part of my life. For this reason I want to share the animes I've watched with you (and those are quite a lot). To keep it up to date, there will be a new page on my blog named "Watchlist" where you can see the animes I've watched and which I am currently watching. I am always searching for new ones, so feel free to write your suggestions in the comments. I am thankful for every hint for a great anime. ( ´ ▽ ` )/

Let's start, I guess writing down all Pokémon, Digimon and Sailor Moon seasons would be much too much (and really boring, haha). So if there are more than one season I'm not going to write them all down. I'm usually watching all seasons when I start an anime. To keep it simple I will just name it by it's general name and not by the explicit season (then I guess this would be a neverending list. xD) and put a little comment to every anime. ^-^

Watched:


Sailor Moon
美少女戦士セーラームーン
One of my first animes. I loved it so much. It's the one it all started with. I haven't watched Sailor Moon Crystal yet, because I am not sure if it may disturb the whole image of my childhood. (・_・ヾ
Pokémon
ポケモン
I'm obsessed with Pokémon, okay? Okay. I guess that's all I have to say (Pokémon Go I'm waiting for you.)
Digimon
デジモン
I really love Digimon (but not as much as Pokémon, I have to admit (∩︵∩)) But I always wanted to change into a Digimon like in Digimon Frontier! That would've been so damn cool.
DoReMi
おジャ魔女どれみ
Let's have a rest here. DoReMi was my favourite when I was in primary school. I always wanted to be a witch like them. I always wanted to have a dress and a magical wand like them. It was soo cool. My only wish as a child was to be like the witches in DoReMi. Jupi Jupla Karapata!
Kamikaze Kaito Jeanne
神風怪盗ジャンヌ
This was the anime which was broadcasted instead of DoReMi. I was so sad when I saw that they won't show DoReMi at TV anymore. But Kamikaze Kaito Jeanne was a great alternative! (Not as great as DoReMi for sure, but also really great!)
Yu-Gi-Oh!
遊☆戯☆王
Oh, haha. Everyone played the card game at our school. Nevertheless I only like the seasons with Yugi (I was so in love with Yami Yugi and the season in ancient Egypt).
Magister Negi Magi
魔法先生ネギま!
Magic. I love Magic in animes. And I loved the story of a 10 year old magician teaching highschool girls. And the end was so sad (┳Д┳) (not spoilering anyone!).  It was the perfect mixture of funny, exciting and sad. My all time favorite.
AnoHana
あの日見た花の名前を僕達はまだ知らない。
So touching. I really loved Ano Hana. (I love touching animes which make me cry. T.T)
Kyoukai no Kanata
境界の彼方
I've always seen pictures of this anime on tumblr, so I decided watching it. And I didn't regret it, even if I think that the end was quite... not necessary I would say. But besides that it's really worth watching. And I'm thinking of doing a cosplay of Mirai Kuriyama. ヽ( ・∀・)/
Kuroshitsuji II
黒執事II
Okay, I have to admit that I only watched the second season and the Wonderland OVA, because I wanted to do the wonderland cosplay of Alois and Ciel with a friend. I always wanted to watch the first season, but somehow I never did. I guess I should really change it. Oh and I love Grell, haha.
Ao No Exorcist
青の祓魔師
One word: amazing! I love this anime, I loved everything about it, the idea was just brilliant. Yep. Can't find any more words for this masterpiece.
Code Geass
コードギアス 反逆のルルーシュ
It has been some time when I was watching Code Geass, but it's one of my favourites. I can really recommend it, it was so exciting I couldn't stop watching.
Darker than Black
Darker than BLACK ‐黒の契約者‐
Feels like a century ago when I was watching Darker than Black. I just can remember the character Yin. And I loved the scene with the piano. She was my favourite character in this anime. I should keep her in mind for a cosplay maybe... (●♡∀♡)
Death Note
デスノート
I guess nearly everyone knows Death Note. That was a mind-f*ckin anime. And I liked the first season much more than the second.
Final Fantasy: Unlimited
ファイナルファンタジー:アンリミテッド
When I first saw "Final Fantasy: Unlimited" I really loved it. Than some years later I wanted to watch it again and was just wondering how I could have watched this anime. x'D It's not bad, but not even good either, haha.
Guilty Crown
ギルティクラウン
Inori. And her song. I loved the music so much and the story. And everything. I couldn't stop watching. I just had to watch one more episode. And one more and one more and... I guess I just needed one or two days for all 22 episodes.
Himōto! Umaru-chan
干物妹!うまるちゃん
This was something different. Umaru reminded me a bit of myself and it was really fun watching. If you just want to laugh a bit this one's perfect and worth watching.
Hotarubi no Mori e
蛍火の杜へ
༼ ༎ຶ ෴ ༎ຶ༽
Nothing more to say. Just crying.
No Game, No Life
ノーゲーム・ノーライフ
At first I was suprised of the bright colours of this anime, but I really got familiar with it. I'm waiting for the second season. I hope there will be one. .__.
Puella Magi Madoka Magica
魔法少女まどか★マギカ
Mindf*ck. First thought it would be such a typical magical girl anime, but soon I knew better and I couldn't stop watching. Eventhough it's about Magical Girls it's not this kitchy stuff. And Kyubei? I hate you! (;`O´)o
Inu x Boku SS
妖狐×僕SS
One of my favourite animes. I love the lovestory between Ririchiyo and Miketsukami (eventhough I sometimes thought that he's really overdoing stuff. xD But the end saved everything.) Oh, and Karuta Roromiya is part of this anime and my first cosplay. I guess she fits perfect to me, okay I'm not even as emotionless as her, but you always see me with something to eat. And I love food and everyone who gives me food. (♡ ὅ ◡ ὅ )ʃ♡
Sword Art Online
ソードアート・オンライン
I have to admit that I'm not a fan of these overhyped animes which everyone seems to love, but I can't resist to watch them, too. Just to see if they are as great as everyone's talking about. I really liked Sword Art Online, roleplay games are one of my passions, too. So I was really fascinated by the idea of being stuck in such a game, but I guess season one would have been enough. I didn't like the second that much.
Tokyo Ghoul
東京喰種 トーキョーグール
Maybe everyone's killing me now, but I didn't really like Tokyo Ghoul. Maybe my expectations were too high, but I was a bit disappointed. It was okay, but not as great as everyone said before. I can't even say why, but for me it wasn't really exciting and it wasn't like that I wanted to know what's happening next. Nevertheless I really really love the music. The music is quite perfect, I could listen to songs like "Glassy Sky" and "On my Own" the whole day. Let's wait for the next season, maybe it will change my mind. :'D
Your Lie in April
四月は君の嘘
This was the sadest anime I've ever seen. It made me think about my life and my attitude towards music again. It took some time until I was over the sadness which this anime left. If you're musician in any way you should totally watch it.
Attack on Titan
進撃の巨人
I can't wait for the next season. This anime was totally different to everyone I watched before, because the story was completely different to everything I knew, so I couldn't stop watching and waiting for the next season is so horrible. ( ≧Д≦) I want to know what's happening next!
Elfenlied
エルフェンリート
First I was quite: Ugh, so much blood. Much too many blood. But the story turned out to be so damn great, I am not spoilering, but after some episodes (with a lot of blood) I couldn't stop watching. And I love "Lilium". <3 br="" nyu.="">
Another
アナザー
I don't like horror and splatter genre, but somehow I really watched Another at night. Alone. It was dark. And I couldn't stop watching. (;﹏;) I will never do such thing again, but I really wanted to know what's going on there and who's the dead one.
Date A Live
デート・ア・ライブ
I'm not a big fan of the harem genre, but somehow Date A Live was a great mix of funny and exciting parts. And I'm a really big fan of Origami and Yoshino. ヾ(^∀^)ノ

Selector Infected/Spread Wixoss
セレクター Infected/Spread Wixoss
I've watched this one, because my uncle showed it to me. It reminded me a bit of Puella Magi Madoka Magica, eventhough I couldn't stop watching. If you ask me the main characters cried too much in the second season and it was a bit annoying, nevertheless worth watching for every one who likes Puella Magi Madoka Magica. c:


Currently Watching:


Owari no Seraph
終わりのセラフ
My absolutely favourite at the moment and waiting a whole week for just one episode is much too much time, if you ask me. Mika's so perfect (It's amazing how he cares about his family) ûu And waiting a whole week seeing him again is such a torture. I could say so much now about this anime, but I guess I will put it all in a review when the second season is finished.

Noragami
ノラガミ
It's not like I've never seen a story like the one in Noragami, but the main characters are so lovely that you can only love them after some time. Review here will be following, too when the second season is finished.

Digimon Adventure Tri
デジモンアドベンチャーtri
Bringing up so many childhood memories... But waiting for the next episodes takes so much time... I really liked the first four episodes. Seeing all the childhood heroes growing up like me is like they've never been away, like they stayed with me. 


2 Cute Owls:

  1. You should try Clannad and Clannad After Story. Also Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood. I loved these 3 :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much for your suggestions, I heard a lot about Clannad, I will totally take a look at it. :'D

      Delete

 

About me.

About me.
KONNICHIWA, I'M LISA OWL. I'M AN INSTAGRAM AND ANIME OBSESSED 21 YEAR OLD GIRL LIVING IN THE NORTH OF GERMANY. WRITING ABOUT ANIME, JAPANESE FASHION & FOOD AND ALL THE THINGS WHICH COME TO MY MIND. HAVE A NICE STAY. <3

Contact

For reviews, collabs & other inquiries write to:
lisaowl94@gmail.com

Follow by Email

Followers

Bloglovin

Follow me with bloglovin.

Follow

Discount Codes ♡

Discount Codes ♡
Use my code "LisaOwl" to get 15% off.

.

.
Use my code "lisaowl" to get 5% off.