My Cosplans for 2016


Image Resources:
Ciel in Wonderland by Toboso Yana || Suzuya Juuzou taken by jessiypili || Mikaela Hyakuya taken by jessiypili || Snow Miku Hatsune by Nardack
Hey my cute owls, 

I guess posting sundays really fits into my timetable.  I have to see what happens, when I get my appartment in about a week (Oh my god, I'm so excited. ╰( ・ ᗜ ・ )╯Eventhough my furniture hasn't arrived yet.  (⌒_⌒;) It will take some time until I'm feeling home, I suppose.) But I'm trying to post regularly every sunday, so that there's a post every week. ^-^ 

The end of the year is coming closer and closer. y( ꒪◊꒪)y Haha, okay it's not even that dramatic. It's just a new year and not a new life, but a lot of things will be (hopefully) changing for me, beginning with my new apartment. So let's see where the new year will lead us. (/^▽^)/ I have to admit, I'm not a big fan of making plans. It never happens that my plans turn out like I wanted them to be. So, I take potluck and see what the day ahead holds. Nevertheless I tried to plan my cosplays for the next year, eventhough I'm not sure if I can realize all of them within 2016. But I want to present the one's I really want to do in the near future.

Black Butler
Ciel Phantomhive || シエル・ファントムハイヴ
Wonderland Version
I wanted to do this cosplay with a friend at the "Leipzig Book Fair" this year, but the cosplays we found and wanted to buy just disappeared, so we cancelled our plan. I've already bought the wig for this cosplay, but never cut or styled it. Nevertheless I really want to finish this cosplay, because I really love the Wonderland version and I hate incomplete things. ヾ( ・`⌓´・)ノ゙ Luckily the girls I'm doing my recent Inu x Boku Cosplay with want to join, so we can get a little Wonderland Cosplay Group. Ciel will be the next one I'm going to cosplay, starting with cutting my wig. ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ I even found some good shop to purchase the costume. So be excited!

← Ciel in Wonderland by Toboso Yana 



Tokyo Ghoul
Suzuya Juuzou || 鈴屋什造
A friend of mine really loves Suzuya. Tokyo Ghoul wasn't one of my favourite animes, but she's always freaking out if she sees a Suzuya cosplay. One day, I was really bored and tried kind of quick Suzuya make up and hair and I really liked it. I'm not quite sure if Suzuya's character fits to me, but I'll give it a try. What do you think, is Suzuya a good choice for cosplay?





← Pics taken by jessiypili →


Owari no Seraph
Mikaela Hyakuya ||  百夜 ミカエラ ♡
Okay, I don't know how often I said that I love Mika. He's damn handsome and I really admire how he's fighting for his family. This will of sacrificing yourself for the ones you love just got me and touches my heart. For this reason I really want to cosplay him (oh and the uniforms of the vampire nobles are perfect). I hope I can be a good Mika, otherwise I won't get happy with this cosplay and will never wear it.  ╥﹏╥ (I'm a perfectionist, and being as perfect as the character can be so hard.)

← Pics taken by jessiypili →

Vocaloid
Snow Miku Hatsune || 雪初音ミク
I'm not even sure, if I should be doing the 2012 or 2015 version of. I really love the winter outfit of the version 2012. It's a bit like her usual uniform, but so fluffy and cosy. (人´∀`) But while searching I found the version from this year, where Miku looks like a snowdrop. The video "Snow Fairy Story" is so cute, if you don't know it, you should really watch it. ♡ The song and the story are so great.

Snow Miku 2012
by Yuaruma




Snow Miku 2015
by Nardack
So what do think? Which cosplay would be better? Snow Miku 2012 or Snow Miku 2015? I would be happy if you would help me with this decision by voting in the comments. ♡

Yeah, so these are my cosplans for the next year, hopefully I can realize all of them. Tell me, what are your cosplans for the next year? I'm really interested what you are going to do, if you're cosplaying, so just write it down in the comments. ♡ Have a nice christmas time and see you again soon. ♡

0 Cute Owls:

Post a Comment

 

About me.

About me.
KONNICHIWA, I'M LISA OWL. I'M AN INSTAGRAM AND ANIME OBSESSED 21 YEAR OLD GIRL LIVING IN THE NORTH OF GERMANY. WRITING ABOUT ANIME, JAPANESE FASHION & FOOD AND ALL THE THINGS WHICH COME TO MY MIND. HAVE A NICE STAY. <3

Contact

For reviews, collabs & other inquiries write to:
lisaowl94@gmail.com

Follow by Email

Followers

Bloglovin

Follow me with bloglovin.

Follow

Discount Codes ♡

Discount Codes ♡
Use my code "LisaOwl" to get 15% off.

.

.
Use my code "lisaowl" to get 5% off.