To-Do List 2016

Hey my cute owls, 

I hope you had some great holidays, spending some time with your family and friends. c: 
I have thought a lot the last days what I want to do with the new year which is coming. As I said in my last post, I'm not good at making plans. For this reason I don't make any resolutions. Nevertheless there are things I really want to do within the next year, depending on what will happen besides my plans. I want to share my plans with you, because sometimes you need to write things down, to focus on them. And making To-Do Lists always helps me. It's a great feeling to tick off a checkbox. It feels like I achieved something, it feels like I worked for being happier. 

That's what's most important. 2016 is just a new year, it's not a new life. You can't just leave everything behind and start a new one. You just can try to be better, to get happier. But to be honest, I don't need a new year to start new things. But with the new year I will get my apartment. I will be much more flexible, I will be free. I will start my "own" life now. In a new city, without knowing anyone. That's a kind of new start for me. Not because of a new year, but because of the new freedom I have. I'm really excited and there are a lot of things I really want to do.


☐ Get a place I can call home.
After moving from Berlin back home every 3 months, I really need a place I can get a rest now. A place I can call my home. I guess that's the plan I can realize first. It will take some time until my apartment is finished, but I'm so excited. I bought a lot of new furniture and I have so many ideas how to decorate my new home. I'm searching for a place to be. And I hope my apartment will get this place. I will definitely show it to you, when it's finished. But I guess this will take some time. 

☐ Learn Sewing.
I'm really jealous of all the people who can sew their own clothes. I want that too. \(`0´)/ I want to sew my own clothes and my own cosplays. I want to be creative in a completely different way. I want to have unique clothes and I want to adjust my clothes like I want them to be. It's so difficult to get specific clothes here in Germany and it takes a lot of time and money to order them from China or Japan. I want to do this myself, to have something I can be proud of. 

☐ Start singing & playing the piano again.
Music has been a part of my life since I've been 8 years old. After finishing school and doing my studies I had to interrupt my piano and singing lessons. And I really miss it. There's something really missing in my life. After finding my place to be and resting I want to start it again. I want to do what makes me the happiest. And that totally is music. I'm not sure if I will start singing lessons again, or just search for a little band or something like this. But in 2016 music will get an important part of my life again. That's what I wish for. 

☐ Go to Leipzig Book Fair.
I've been at Leipzig Book Fair last year, and it was kind of my first convention and I totally loved it. I loved all the cosplayers being around their and seeing so many fantastic costumes of all my heroes. I'm going to go there again. Trying to be there at least 2 days. One day I will totally wearing my Karuta Roromiya Cosplay with my Inu x Boku squad. ヽ( ・∀・)ノ
Maybe I can even finish my Ciel in Wonderland Cosplay, but at first I have to work on my apartment, haha.

☐ Find out what to do with my life.
I finished school three years ago and in 2015 I finished my studies. I have a job at the moment, I've found a new apartment. Sounds really great, don't you think so? Yeah, but somehow I'm not even sure if that's everything I want to achieve in my life. I'm really insecure about my future (maybe that's the reason I'm not making any plans at the moment 「(゚ペ)) For this reason I really want to profit of the next year to find out what I really want to do. To find out who I am and what will make me happy. Sounds a bit scary for me, but I really want to find it out. Do I want to do music? Do I want to start my own business. Do I want to be an employee? Do I want to travel? There are so many questions now after I finished school and studies. I'm a bit scared what will happen, but I'm also very excited and I hope there will be a lot of people crossing and accompanying my way. 

Ahh look, I have a plush owl family. *^*
☐ Watch lots and lots of anime.
There was a time when I wasn't watching any anime, but after starting again about a year ago, I have to admit that I really missed it. Especially it's something which connects people. It's like a different kind of reality you can share with other people. I can't express in words what anime and cosplay is for me, but it's something that really makes me happy, and that's was most important, isn't it? For this reason I want to watch as many anime as I can, so I can connect with more and more people all around the world. 

☐ Learn Japanese.
Okay, to make it clear, I don't want to learn Japenese, because I want to watch anime without subtitles (even if that would be a great benefit, haha). But I really love the sound of this language. I learned English and French at school and it was really fun for me. I want to learn a third foreign language, and what would fit better than Japenese? I love Anime, Japan, the Japanese culture and the language. I know it's hard to learn, but I grow with my tasks, so I will totally take this challenge. ٩(˃̶͈̀௰˂̶͈́)و

☐ Get a cat (or two? ●︿●)
I love cats. I totally love cats. =^● ⋏ ●^=  After our last cat died in 2008 I always wanted to have one again (but my grandma didn't allow it). With my new apartment I want this wish come true. But I'm not even sure if I should get one or two cats. I read a lot and not being alone would be much better for a cat (and even a human). I have to see if I can afford two cats. I really want them to be happy, I want to give them the home I've been searching for. Otherwise I wouldn't get any. What do you think? Is it okay starting with one cat and getting an other one later? Do you have any experiences? Any tips for me? I am thankful for any help to make this dream come true.


☐ Do more of what makes me happy.
Like I've already said, I didn't have a lot of time for myself the past three years, because of moving from my hometown to Berlin and back every three months. It was difficult doing the things which make me happy between working and learning. For this reason I want integrate the things I love in my every day life again. Such as singing, playing the piano, drawing, learning new languages, watching anime etc. I really want to be happy, even if it's a long and hard way, but I guess it's never too late to work on it. I guess this is a point which sums up all the plans I stated above. That's why it's my last "plan." It can only be fulfilled by achieving all the other ones, it's kind of a conclusion of all and my wish for 2016.

So tell me, what do you want to achieve in 2016? Do you have any plans or are you as bad in making plans as me? Just write it down in the comments. I wish you a happy new year my dears, and may all your dreams come true. I hope we can make this year together and a lot of you will join my journey.  ♡



0 Cute Owls:

Post a Comment

 

About me.

About me.
KONNICHIWA, I'M LISA OWL. I'M AN INSTAGRAM AND ANIME OBSESSED 21 YEAR OLD GIRL LIVING IN THE NORTH OF GERMANY. WRITING ABOUT ANIME, JAPANESE FASHION & FOOD AND ALL THE THINGS WHICH COME TO MY MIND. HAVE A NICE STAY. <3

Contact

For reviews, collabs & other inquiries write to:
lisaowl94@gmail.com

Follow by Email

Followers

Bloglovin

Follow me with bloglovin.

Follow

Discount Codes ♡

Discount Codes ♡
Use my code "LisaOwl" to get 15% off.

.

.
Use my code "lisaowl" to get 5% off.