30 Day Blog Challenge


Hey my cute owls,

In one week I'm going to be on the Leipizig Bookfair. I'm really excited and can't wait to see all my friends again. It's been half a year now that I haven't seen them, because I live way too far away. In addition it's the first time for me cosplaying at a convention and I'm sooo excited. I have to prepare so many things and I hope that I won't forget anything important for my Karuta Roromiya cosplay. (/_\) I hope meeting a lot of nice people and great cosplayer. I guess the next weekend will be so great. I just can't wait for it. ♡ We will be on Leipzig Bookfair on saturday. I'm going to take a lot of pictures and surely will inform you about my weekend and my experiences at my first convention in a blogpost.  o(^∀^*)o Is anyone of my readers going to be there? I'd like to meet as many people as possible. ♡

And because I have to prepare so many things for Leipzig. There wasn't that much time for me preparing a great blogpost. Nevertheless I really thought a lot about what I should write about this week. So I decided to make a 30 day blog challenge I found in the world wide web. I guess it's a great chance to do, when I don't have a lot of freetime or great ideas to take a day out of this challenge. ♡ It's good for me, because I can easily find a topic I can write about and it's great for you for getting to know me better. I hope you will be enjoying the posts of the "30 Day Blog Challenge," eventhough I won't be posting everyday. Sunday will be my main post date, and so there will be a chance of the blog challenge to appear on sundays. So it's more a "30 blog ideas challenge." Haha. For every day I wrote a blogpost about, I will a put a link here, so that we can see how many days have been done and for an easy overview and navigation. What do you think of this idea? And which questions will be the ones you're most interested in?


30 DAY BLOG CHALLENGE

DAY 1
List 10 things that really make you happy.
DAY 2
Write something that someone told you about yourself that you never forgot.
DAY 3
What are your top three pet peeves?
DAY 4
Write about someone who inspires you.
DAY 5
List five places you want to visit.
DAY 6
Five ways to win your heart. 
DAY 7
List 10 songs that you're loving right now.
DAY 8
Share something you struggle with.
DAY 9
Post some words of wisdom that speak to you.
DAY 10
Write about something for which you feel strongly.
DAY 11
Something you always think "What if..." about.
DAY 12
Write about five blessings in your life.
DAY 13
What are you excited about?
DAY 14
Post your favourite movies that you never get tired of watching.
DAY 15
Bullet-point your whole day. 
DAY 16
Something that you miss.
DAY 17
Post about your zodiac sign, and whether or not it fits you.
DAY 18
Post 30 facts about yourself.
DAY 19
Discuss your first love.
DAY 20
Post about three anime crushes. 
DAY 21
What three lessons do you want your children to learn from you?
DAY 22
Put your music o shuffle and post the first ten songs.
DAY 23
A letter to someone, anyone.
DAY 24
Write about a lesson you've learned the hard way. 
DAY 25
Think of any word. Search it on google images. Write something inspired by the 11th image.
DAY 26
Write about an area in your life that you'd like to improve.
DAY 27
Conversely, write about something that's kicking ass right now. 
DAY 28
Post five things that make you laugh-out-loud.
DAY 29
What are your goals for the next 30 days?
DAY 30
Your highs and lows for the last time. 





0 Cute Owls:

Post a Comment

 

About me.

About me.
KONNICHIWA, I'M LISA OWL. I'M AN INSTAGRAM AND ANIME OBSESSED 21 YEAR OLD GIRL LIVING IN THE NORTH OF GERMANY. WRITING ABOUT ANIME, JAPANESE FASHION & FOOD AND ALL THE THINGS WHICH COME TO MY MIND. HAVE A NICE STAY. <3

Contact

For reviews, collabs & other inquiries write to:
lisaowl94@gmail.com

Follow by Email

Followers

Bloglovin

Follow me with bloglovin.

Follow

Discount Codes ♡

Discount Codes ♡
Use my code "LisaOwl" to get 15% off.

.

.
Use my code "lisaowl" to get 5% off.