Hanami festival IGA Park




Hey my cute owls,

A lot of time has passed since my last post. And I can only apologize, because I promised to get better with blogging. But in addition to my new appartment there was a change in job for me and I really had to settle some things up, so it was really hard for me getting motivation for posting here, when there wasn't any motivation for the more important things in my life. And maybe some of you noticed, that I even took a break from instagram.

But nevertheless, I hope things will get better now. I hope there will be some new motivation for me, even if it's hard to find from time to time. For this reason I started a new account on instagram it's called Fukurounoyuki, just as my blog and my tumblr and nearly everything now. Nevertheless the name Lisa Owl with always stay in connection to this name. And it's getting so much better after I just restarted instagram. Let me thank all of you at this point for not giving up on me and for being there for me. And you all started communicating with me so much, I can't tell how happy this makes me. I can get a lot of strength out of it. So just let us keep this and give each other strength and happiness.

So what has happened since March (oh my god that's such a long time...). I'm feeling much more comfortable at my new apartment now that it's nearly finished. And believe me that's a great and relief. It feels like I can finally settle somewhere for a while. To get myself organised. Then there was the Book Fair in Leipzig. I promised to take a lot of photos, but I didn't. I always want to take pictures on conventions but I never do, cause I'm so fascinated of the whole atmosphere and the great cosplayers, that I totally forget to take pics. Gomen Nasai. (。-人-。) Nevertheless this weekend was so great, I finally met my friends in Berlin again, had some great sushi at the Aiko in Berlin (That's a must visit in Berlin, it's the best sushi I ever ate!) and traditionally a bubble tea at ComeBuy. I'm missing Berlin way too much at the moment. . .

There even was the Anima Haro. That's a little convention which is every three months here in Rostock. They also have a website you can check them out here. :3 It isn't a big convention or something like this, but I felt really welcome and saw some friends again. I'm really looking forward to the next one in August. And I finally got grey hair! It finally turned out how I wanted it to be. *^* If you like I could tell you how to get grey hair, just comment below my dears. ♡ 

Wig: Ladieshair.de
Hair Accessories: Claires
Pastelsweater: Primark
Jacket with bear ears: NewYorker
Over the knee socks: CuteJapaneseFashion
Shoes: Primark


Last but not least there was the Hanami last sunday at the IGA Park Rostock. In comparison with the Hanami in Berlin, where I was last year, this one's quite small. But the Chinese and Japanese Garden are beautiful! I really loved the atmosphere and there were quite a lot cosplayers, too. I wasn't wearing any cosplay, but I took all of the pastel clothes I had out of my closet and made a pastel coloured outfit, I really liked. Combined with a lot of hair accessories and some kind of shironuri makeup. I really liked that outfit. (´∀`)♡ (To be honest I could run around like this every day, haha.) So we took the chance and took some photos. Sadly, the cherry trees weren't blooming anymore. . . So it was a cherry blossom festival without cherry blossoms. (ˊ̥̥̥̥̥ ³ ˋ̥̥̥̥̥) But okay, I can live with it, the weather and the atmosphere were beautiful and I had a lot of fun. Thanks to everyone who made that day so perfect. ♡






0 Cute Owls:

Post a Comment

 

About me.

About me.
KONNICHIWA, I'M LISA OWL. I'M AN INSTAGRAM AND ANIME OBSESSED 21 YEAR OLD GIRL LIVING IN THE NORTH OF GERMANY. WRITING ABOUT ANIME, JAPANESE FASHION & FOOD AND ALL THE THINGS WHICH COME TO MY MIND. HAVE A NICE STAY. <3

Contact

For reviews, collabs & other inquiries write to:
lisaowl94@gmail.com

Follow by Email

Followers

Bloglovin

Follow me with bloglovin.

Follow

Discount Codes ♡

Discount Codes ♡
Use my code "LisaOwl" to get 15% off.

.

.
Use my code "lisaowl" to get 5% off.